SEEP Apps Class Page 2013
Welcome to the Student Educational Enhancement Program (SEEP) Summer School Apps Class Page.
Our Class Survey: Please take a minute and answer these short series of questions.
Below is key class Presentations & material for students to reference.
- Personas: Describing your users
- UX for the Masses: Step by Step Scenario Mapping
- UX for teh Masses: Alternate Scenario Map Presentation
- Scenario Maps (& Business Models): Describing possible solutions
- UX for the Masses: What is UX?
- Product Design
- Styling your app
- Importance or Wireframes Video
- Alternative Logic Map design
Building in App Inventor!!
- App Inventor Getting Started Manaual (15 pages)
- Try our Six Screen Sample project (with a clock counter) to get started:
- Download Six Screen Sample project (AppStarter.zip) to your computer (right click Save As..) [Or use this simpler Two Screen Sample (two_screen_sample.zip) ]
- Then in App Inventor’s My Projects Screen, under “More Actions” choose “Upload Source” and select the Zip file to add it to your project list
- To learn more about Screen Layout: try PaintPot Part 1 Tuturial
App Inventor Getting Started Manaual (15 pages)
Balsamiq Site (for our Apps Class use only)
MIT App Inventor
Apps for Good Submission Guidelines (from Spring 2013)
Apps for Good Finalists – great examples of to reference
This class is generously sponsored by the Technology Alliance and uses the “Apps for Good” material from the UK (for more details visit: appsforgood.org).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. That means you can edit it for your own use, or share it, but if you share it you are obliged to credit Apps for Good. You cannot use these materials for commercial purposes.