posted by: Mr. Bergquist 4 June 2013 No Comment
- To to My Computer from your Desktop
- Select the S: Drive “GAR_StudentData”
- Find the “embergquist” folder and then it’s “ReadOnly” folder
- There click on the file: “Archipelago.jar” and copy it (either Control and “c” or Edit menu select Copy.
- Go back to “My Computer” and select your Student Folder on the H: Drive. but don’t go down into any of your sub folders.
- In your Student H folder Paste the copied “Archipelago.jar” file by either pressing Control and “v” or under the Edit menu select Paste, you should see a copying window pop up briefly.
- You can now run Archipelago by double clicking on the file – if you need instructions, just press the H key for help.
Let us know what you think of the game by adding comments below! Thanks!