Welcome to Garfield CS – get with the program!
Far from just “using computers,” it is a dynamic, academic field that has roots in engineering, mathematics, business, philosophy, psychology, linguistics, and the arts.
- Check out this video from Code.Org
- Why study Computer Science?
- Presentation on our Clubs & Classes from Open House (PDF)
- About Garfield’s CS courses
- Advice from AP Computer Science students
Announcements & Events:
(click on each for more details)
- AppDay at Rainier Beach HS, Thur, May 23rd
- PSCSTA $500 Scholarships for even participants, deadline May 24th
- Free Tech & Career Summer School!
- 2013 Summer Computer Science Opportunities!!
Mr. Bergquist’s Spring 2013 schedule:
|1||Introduction to Computer Science|
|2||Projects in Computer Science II|
|3||AP Computer Science|
|4||Introduction to Computer Science|
|6||AP Computer Science|
Here’s a game created by a group of last year’s AP CS students, give it try! (Requires Java in your browser and the ‘H’ key will provide further help)
SPS Network Use Agreement must be obeyed while using the Garfield Computer Lab and other computers.
CTE Tech Program Presenation – SSCC Presentation